Something I was quite worried about was doing a TSM Upgrade, although reading that it was quite easy to do.
For TSM you need to have v5.2 to upgrade to any newer version. If you are still, which I doubt, at a level < v.5.2 you need to upgrade to this version first in order to upgrade to a newer version.
Steps to do:
- Back up your data (if you are a afraid of loosing everything)
- Backup volhist,devconfig and the complete TSM db
- q volhist > /tmp/volist
- q devconfig > /tmp/devconfig
- backup db type=full devclass=tape (you can only backup the DB via tape)
- Stop the Server with “halt”
- Make sure you have a backup of dsmserv.dsk, dsmserv.opt
- Make sure that dsmserv.dsk is in /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin or atleast linked to it
- If you have scripts in /usr/lpp/adsm or scripts that link to that directory you need to change them to point to the folder above
- If all those requirements are set, update TSM. This can take a while, depending on how big the DB is. 40GB DB Upgrade took about 5minutes on a p550 with 8GB RAM.
- Start dsmserv without quiet mode to see if you encounter any errors
This upgrade went quite fine. Never expierenced a better upgrade procedure. If you fail to have dsmserv.dsk in /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin the TSM Update process will create new DB and Log files. In order to update your old DB just copy or create a symlink of the .dsk file to /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin and start dsmserv with the parameter “upgradedb”. This will upgrade the db before the server is actually startet.
A problem I encountered was that the date was “not valid” for the TSM Server. Reason for this might be the server upgrade, or that the summertime changed since the last time the server was online. If you encounter this problem create a file called “accept_date” and put following lines in it:
- ACCEPT DATE
Then start the server with “dsmserv runfile accept_date”. This will run the script and set the server to accept the new date. Of course you have to check if the date on your server is correct first!
The server will then commit the change and stop. Restart it and you will be able to login to the server and start with your daily backups again.